1. Shame
2. Pain
3. Unworthiness to be called a leader when those whom you are leading are not at all following.
This made me think...though our Primary Leader still recognized the effort and still believes in what God can do through me...I do not see the same as she does. This made me see of what will happen when I go to heaven...that I have not brought even a soul to the Lord whom I have taken cared of...becoming responsible to the task assigned.
So I have evaluated my self and asked God to show me what I lack? in me particular before I start pinpointing at my members and of what they lack. As I read through God's word today...God reminded me and started to teach me not just of the basics but of the character flaw that I have.
Acts 2:42 They were devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer
Romans 2:1 Therefore you are without excuse, whoever you are, when you judge someone else. For on whatever grounds you judge another, you condemn yourself, because you who judge practice the same things. 2:2 Now we know that God’s judgment is in accordance with truth against those who practice such things. 2:3 And do you think, whoever you are, when you judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself, that you will escape God’s judgment?
1 Thessaloninans 2:17
But when we were separated from you, brothers and sisters, for a short time (in
presence, not in affection) we became all the more fervent in our great desire
to see you in person. 2:18 For we wanted to come to you (I, Paul, in
fact tried again and again) but Satan thwarted us. 2:19
For who is our hope or joy or crown to boast of before our Lord Jesus at his
coming? Is it not of course you? 2:20 For you are our glory
and joy!
A. I have not devoted myself to
1. Teaching
2. Fellowship
3. Breaking of Bread (corporate worship)
4.Prayer
B. I have been judging others or compare myself to others when the standard should be the Lord not my standards for what error I see in others are the exact errors I have as well.
C. There should be a fervent desire for me to see in us to grow and to love the Lord as well. For our joy and glory will be the result of our fruits and that is growth in others.
Now I asked myself, what am I to do with what the Lord has shown me?
1. I need to be devoted and what does Devoted means---it means with desire and consistency to the basics of a Christian growth
2. Learn to keep myself from passing judgement for I too have lots of flaws
3. My desire is to see them grow as I would like for me to grow in love with the Lord everyday.
Sometimes looking at my situation makes me weak...try as I must to keep myself focused and fixing my eyes on the Lord rather on myself....Frustrations of Life! they are many and one of them is this....help me Lord.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento