Miyerkules, Marso 26, 2014

Evaluation of One's Journey!

Here I am again and almost a year has past by..I have read my previous post and learned the same frustrations I have....I used to lead a group and have said to want to form another group.
TROPA ni GOD was dissolved by August 2013 and have cried over it...the members just simply stopped coming all because of different reasons.

I prayed that I form another group, this time the elite ones....the business women....but then again....almost seven months have passed and still nothing happened....unfruitful as a result.

The Lord said in John 15 that he desires for us to bear fruit and that fruit is not just about one's character change but also of going out and winning the Cause of Christ - loving Others by and through Christ who lived, died and raised again for us to gain eternal salvation and to be with him in heaven....

There are 3 things that up to now I am not consistent with and I believe even my leader sees this.
1. Consistency in my Devotion
2. Consistency in my Prayer Life
3. Consistency in Loving Others.

It seems my connection with Christ is not not strong...there must be something hindering it to completely flow the right kind of current and to let the Light of Christ in me to completely Shine. If
my volt should be a 220 volt and I am hooked up in 110; there will be some light but the full capacity of the light will not be used well. Or like a cable that has been broken along the line, even if you adjust to make any twist and turns even if both ends of the cable is properly hooked...but as long there is something that has cut its current to flow the connection will not work.

The solution to both scenery;
1. Replace the defective cable with a new one- remove what hinders the flow of the current
2. Get hooked up to the proper voltage so that your potential capacity to truly shine its brightest light be used.

I have known this solution for a while back...yet what hinders me....me honoring the request of my husband.
1. I need to resign from my job that is taking too much of my time instead of doing what I am suppose to do...win souls and make disciples.
2. I need to devote ample time in prayer and devotion to be able to clearly hear the Lord in his every instructions so that I could do what I am suppose to do.

If all of these is just words...talk...without actions then again the same situation will remain....and my action will be and should be
1. Give ample time to prayer and devotion
2. Resign from work.....final filing of resignation June 1,2014

Prayer;

Father God, thank you for giving us time to evaluate ourselves///the use of journals blogs in expressing ourselves in our thoughts and even evaluating how and what we have done to go out and do your will. Setting of goals is good and when we do not do anything after setting of goals..we go no where. Doing Nothing does not change anything...if I were able to do changes here at work...physically and financially...so much more...You Lord using me with the limited time left for me to minister to them and that is one way of loving them as well....Let me be able to spend time in prayer and devotion and doing action plans in order for us to do your will.

I have given myself 3 months Lord and help me to spend those time well in both prayer, devotion and winning back the Xevera Water back to you...while I am still here until I go out to the outdoors and win for you....My 90 days challenge will be From April 1, 2014 to June 29,2014.
within that 90 days Lord...I have done this
1. Read 10 chapters a day
2. Pray for 1 hour a day
3. Minister to 2 souls a week
4. Give Sacrificial of PH50.00 on top of the PHP100.00 Sacrificial Giving for the souls of Xevera Water.
I Have made commitments before without doing anything about it...Now Lord...I will...much is expected of me and much I will do and give back...I will not let anything hinder me from doing so Lord.

This I commit and pray by your strength, guidance and wisdom in Jesus mighty name I pray. amen.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento