At this moment...the hurtful feelings are intense....when you knew you haven't done anything wrong but have just done your best in your work even in dealing with relationships but you end up sulking....
Thoughts would wander and ask a lot of why's, how come and what is the meaning of it all...but if I do continue to dwell on it? I will surely end up miserable....
I asked God...have I done the same to you? Have I hurt you the way I am hurt now? There was no direct answer but an overwhelming realty that He knows how I feel and He really did feel the same kind of pain that I have...more intense than mine at the moment....this made me ask for forgiveness...He didn't say that I have hurt Him badly but He experienced and continues to experience this pain because of the attitude of ungratefulness despite of it all.
We will always experience pain and the negativity but surely, God is always there and He will always show compassion, mercy, love, forgiveness and comfort always.....
God bless!
I love you Lord...thank you very much for the comfort and love and understanding in everything we are - specially me and of what I am going thru...What I feel now is just a tip of the iceberg of your desperate pain you have endured for me on the cross....thank you always and I love you po. Amen
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento